Thanks to your support and involvement, countless students and adults throughout the state have benefited from WBF’s resources and scholarships.
Make a donation to continue our mission to improve the financial literacy in our communities!
There are three ways you can donate:
- Send a check to the Wisconsin Bankers Foundation, 4721 S. Biltmore Lane, Madison, WI 53718,
- Donate online, and/or
- Use the donation form PDF to donate an item for a silent auction or raffle.
Your contribution will enable us to continue to:
- Provide Reading Raises Interest Kits to teach the importance of saving money at a young age,
- Award scholarships to college students with interests in the banking industry,
- Provide comprehensive and comparative data on the banking industry through Banconomics.com,
- Honor bankers and industry leaders for their engagement with financial literacy, and
- Offer grants to support outstanding nonprofit financial education programs across the state.
The Wisconsin Bankers Foundation (FEIN 46-3791061) is organized for charitable and educational purposes. Its mission is to promote financial literacy and capability to the public and to broaden consumer empowerment in the financial services industry through education, scholarships, grants, and research.