Thanks to your support and involvement, countless students and adults throughout the state have benefited from WBF’s resources and scholarships.
Make a donation to continue our mission to improve the financial literacy in our communities!
There are three ways you can donate:
- Send a check to the Wisconsin Bankers Foundation, 4721 S. Biltmore Lane, Madison, WI 53718,
- Donate online, and/or
- Use the pledge form to donate an item for our silent auction, which will be held online as well as in person at the WBA Bank Executives Conference, February 8–10, 2023.
Your contribution will enable us to continue to:
- Provide Reading Raises Interest Kits to teach the importance of saving money at a young age,
- Award scholarships to college students with interests in the banking industry,
- Provide comprehensive and comparative data on the banking industry through Banconomics.com,
- Honor bankers and industry leaders for their engagement with financial literacy, and
- Offer grants to support outstanding nonprofit financial education programs across the state.
The Wisconsin Bankers Foundation (WBF) is a Wisconsin non-stock corporation organized for charitable and educational purposes dedicated to promoting financial literacy and financial responsibility to the public and to broaden consumer empowerment in the financial services industry primarily through research and education. FEIN 46-3791061