The Wisconsin Bankers Foundation offers two scholarships to Wisconsin students annually. Applications for the 2023 Agricultural Banking Scholarship are now open!
Annual Scholarship Opportunities:
- Spring Scholarship (applications open early 2024)
- $2,000 each (four winners selected)
- Application period opens in early 2024 (check back here)
- Applicant must demonstrate academic, community, and pre-professional (job or internship) achievement and be able to articulate the importance of financial literacy. A career goal in the financial services industry will strengthen the application but is not required.
- Applicant must be a Wisconsin high school senior, an employee of a WBA-member bank, or the dependent of a WBA-member bank employee.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or enrolling in fall at an accredited Wisconsin public or private, non-profit college, university, or technical college.
- Agricultural Banking Scholarship (applications open fall 2023)
- $1,500 each (two winners selected)
- Applicant must be a current student pursuing a career in agricultural banking.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled at an accredited Wisconsin public or private, non-profit college, university, or technical college.
Congratulations, 2023 Spring Scholarship winners!
- Srikar Kalapala, UW-Madison
- Ashton Kapla, UW-Green Bay
- Sonia Stafeil, UW-Madison
- Morgan Nelson, UW-Madison
Grants and Gifts
The Wisconsin Bankers Foundation is pleased to support non-profit organizations whose work aligns with our mission of empowering the financial decisions of consumers through education and research. The Foundation offers limited grants and gifts to registered 501(c)(3) organizations and certain government instrumentalities that assist in providing the public with the resources and knowledge to make sound financial decisions.
Please contact us to learn more about obtaining a grant.
Upcoming Grant Deadlines
- Cycle 1
- Apply by Friday, October 27, 2023.
- Winners will be notified by Friday, December 1, 2023.
- Award materials will be distributed by Friday, December 15, 2023.
- Cycle 2
- Apply by Friday, March 29, 2024.
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday, May 1, 2024.
- Award materials will be distributed by Friday, May 17, 2024.